Professor Robert Danon delivers independent expert opinions, notably in matters involving:
International tax law
- International and comparative taxation, including all issues triggered by the BEPS initiative 1.0 and 2.0;
- Tax treaty law;
- Transfer pricing;
- Dispute resolution (mutual agreement procedures, arbitrations, including investment or commercial law arbitrations);
- Administrative assistance;
- Public international law.
Swiss tax law
- Swiss tax law (direct and indirect taxation);
- Corporate and MNE group taxation, restructurings;
- Wealth and estate planning (including planning vehicles such as trusts and foundations);
- Constitutional and administrative law.
These expert opinions are delivered to governments, taxpayers or their advisors (second opinions) or, for example, in the framework of a litigation, a mutual agreement procedure, a tax audit, in anticipation or in support of a ruling request.